jlluken jlluken 13-15 6 Answers Oct 2, 2010

Why not? It's better than changing sheets in the morning. You will probably stop wetting at some point soon, then you can stop the nappies as well. What does your Mum or Dad say? I'm sure people will agree that a good night's sleep and feeling great in the morning is better than broken sleep, grumpy and wet sheets...

Best Answer

Yeah why don't you wear huggies cool alerts thats how I stopped wetting the bed. Every time you pee there's cold air down below therefore that will wake you up. Good luck x x x

Best Answer

When i was your age i wet the bed and i hated wearing diapers so i made a deal with my parents. I agreed to put on a plastic sheet on my bed and agreed to do the laundry in the morning and take care of my problems but when i had friends over i wore a goodnites the big white ones and wore briefs and boxers over them. goodluck in achiving dryness

Best Answer

YES TILL YOU STOP OR SLOW DOWN SO ULL UP WILL PROTECT YOU AT NIGHT

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Wet nappies are much better than wet beds, so yeah!

Best Answer