TheGuyNamedNicky TheGuyNamedNicky 18-21, M 20 Answers Apr 6, 2012

Somehow "no" just doesn't cover it.

Best Answer

Have you seen a unicorn? No... Well then I would choose something else.

Best Answer

Yes I have...I saw the back side of a unicorn...tho it could have been a horse..

Best Answer

does your medical insurance cover that?

Best Answer

I quite like gambling now and again, but I don't fancy the odds on that one.

Best Answer

no cuz killing yourself would make you come back as something dreadful

so you wont get to be a unicorn cuz they are pure

Best Answer

Nope besides when you kill yourself you would have to have a few bad lives as punishment, so you wouldn't get to be a unicorn.

Best Answer

No, you were a unicorn last time and came back as you.

Best Answer

why wait for another life? be one now:D

Best Answer

I don't know how! Do you know how? If so, teach me...

Best Answer

Ridiculous, there is no such thing as you.

Best Answer

why on earth would you kill yourself? don't hate yourself so much, and if you really want to see if you will turn into a unicorn after you die, wait till you naturally die, but it might not work then but i don't think its worth dying just to find out whether or not you'll turn into a unicron.

Best Answer

LOL Uhh Because I want to be a unicorn. Suicide is not that big of a deal its like the equivalent to burning a pizza.Suicide is very sad but burning pizza is very sad to. Do you see my point? What I'm trying to say is that I'm going to go eat some burnt pizza and hang myself.

Best Answer

sure, looks like youve made up your mind. hope you actually turn into a unicorn then instead of a grim reaper or something like that.

Best Answer

No, please don't think of things like that. Contact a professional to help you with some mental wellness care.

Best Answer

worth a shot

Best Answer

wajaaahh

Best Answer

Go for it.

Best Answer

Its a horse with a horn. Whats more badass than that? But no don't kill yourself. Go down a steep hill on skateboard. Who needs suicide when you have extreme sports?

Best Answer

Haha. Very good. All gingers go hell, didn't you know that?

Of course you didn't, you're ginger!

;)

Best Answer

Good lord! You verbally stabbed me in my non-existent soul....

Best Answer

Take that you red devil you!!
The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you!!!!

Best Answer

I've heard the real hell is earth and were all doing time for some past evil we have done.

Best Answer

I know insanity runs in families,and it takes one to know one.I'm pointing my finger at you TimeCounts.

Best Answer

Hey, how did you know my entire family are a bunch of loons. I'm the only sane one. Very sad.

Best Answer

Why not make turtle soup instead ;)

Best Answer

There would be a greater chance of this happening than for you to wind up in either heaven or hell

Best Answer

Then your saying i should try it? K, Thaaaankkkss?

Best Answer