I know how it feels...Can I ask U to take your time? Friends are our real family Luisa...

Best Answer

Agree! She's my bestfriend and wife! :D

Best Answer

What kind of best friend are U? I wonder.....!

Best Answer

I prefer you did neither, since I would hate it if anyone committed suicide.

Best Answer

just shut the **** up girl....this is the most distrubing question i got that in a long time....Do get Help by however and whenever means possible....

Best Answer

There are always people that care.

Best Answer

I'd advise against the whole suicide thing. But notes are totally the classic option.

Best Answer

Hey whats wrong... you can always share anything with me.. !

Best Answer

Ask your parents.

Best Answer

There is hope!!
.
God came to love people and help them. To give them joy, peace, and love in their life. Satan is the one who wants just the opposite for you. Jesus came so you could have a HAPPY life, and live life more abundantly. Satan is the one who lets people down. He is the one who destroys lives AND LAUGHS ABOUT IT. He loves your misery!! He laughs at your emotional pain.
.
I am so sorry for your pain. I know how hard it is to look beyond pain, as I lost two children, and my home. There were times I could not even move, I was in such emotional pain, all the time. Killing yourself is not the answer. It never is. There is hope, and Jesus is the only answer. You cannot see it for all the pain you are in right now, but there is always hope. Look up Jeremiah 29:11 in your bible. If you don't have one, you can look it up online. That verse tells you that the God of this whole universe, who created you, has plans for your life. Plans that only YOU can fulfill, especially made for YOU. That's how important you are. Nothing you have ever done, or could ever do, could stop Jesus from loving you. He doesn't love your sins and disobedience to him, but He loves you as a person. He loves you so much He died for you. Who else do you honestly know, would love you so much they would die for you? And even if they did, they could never outdo God's love for you. God doesn't want you to kill yourself. He wants you to repent of your sins and ask for His forgiveness, and turn away from the lifestyle you are living. That's what he asks of everyone on this planet, not just you. By doing so, this will bring you back into fellowship with God, so you can face life and have a brand new beginning. He didn't mean for it to be any other way. That's why, if you haven't done this, your life is not working out! And it never will, until you make a total commitment to God to turn away from the life you're now living, and embrace a new happy life in Him. He promises to do this. God is no liar. He is incapable of lying. All you have to do is pray to Him and ask Him to come into your heart. The key to salvation is honesty and TOTAL commitment. He doesn't want half your heart. No one else has the ability to wash your sins completely away, except Jesus. And when He does, He then remembers them NO MORE. You get to start a brand new life in him.
.
Sins separate us from God. That means if you died right now, without Jesus and in your sins, you would not go to Heaven. Your worst nightmare!! And no escape. That's why while you're still alive, you need to ask Jesus to save you, repent of your sins, so you can be brought back into fellowship with God, and welcomed into His family. When Jesus saves you, you inherit everlasting life and become His child, joining his family. That's why there is no need to kill yourself. That never ever solves one thing. It just makes things a million times worse! We don't argue with God. If He thinks you're special, you can believe it to be true! And He does think the very best of you and couldn't love you more. How do we know that? HE PROVED IT, when He died on the cross for your sins, so when you repent and ask Him to forgive you, He does, so you can spend eternity in Heaven...not Hell. It doesn't get better than that! Don't listen to that Devil. He WANTS you with him, in Hell!! That's why he's trying SO hard to talk you OUT of giving your life to Christ, cause if you DO accept Christ as your personal Savior, that Devil will have lost another soul, and he knows it. That makes him furious!! It really is your choice, and only you can make it. We eithers spend eternity in Hell or in Heaven. There are no in-betweens. He's just a prayer away. Don't delay...do it now. He promises to hear. He heard my cries...He will hear yours. There's always room at the cross for one more. Ask Him to save you now.

Best Answer