Caught him cheating on me again!? im so stupid and weak to leave. (to me) Its not so simple just to get up and leave, We have a 4yr old. son... I've wasted 6yrs on him and im scared. I would have to go back and move in with my mom. I have no money. Feeling so helpless and hopeless and please dont judge i just need to hear good advice or something positive. Thank you
LuluM90 LuluM90 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Struggles

There's no excuse for cheating, and honestly, you should feel free to go back and finish school with or without him. If you feel like you're not able to finish school while you're with him, then chances are it's not a healthy relationship to begin with even without the cheating. None of us want to go back to our parents' for help once we've left, but sometimes it's necessary and it could give you the motivation to work your way to being able to support yourself and your son. There's absolutely nothing wrong with accepting help during the hard times in life! It's normal to be scared about such a big transition in life, but it needs to be done, and you and your son will both be better off the sooner you start making changes. Plus, your son doesn't need to see the example his father has set, and you staying will only show him that it's okay to treat women with disrespect and infidelity.

Best Answer

people who cheat tend to cheat again and again <br />
You deserve better sweetie <br />
kick him to the curb<br />
It's time for you and your kiddo and forget him <br />
Move in with your mom

Best Answer

I had two kids with my ex and I left his sorry *** behind, I had to live my mom for a little bit but I got on my feet. Its better to get out now before its to late. Your not doing any good by staying when u have a four year old, they aren't stupid and can sense ur not happy and it will confuse him as he gets older. It better to show ur 4 year what a happy family is like and not an unhappy family.

Best Answer

I don't know what it's like so I don't feel comfortable commenting. But I think your mental/psychological/emotional state is very important. Shouldn't stay in a place or situation that will leave you more upset or miserable. Know it can't be easy, but you wouldn't be the first woman to go through something like that. Good luck.

Best Answer

FOR a start you did nothing wrong and have a wonderful son together<br />
You need time for yourself and to be away from him at the moment dont make a rash decision like he did

Best Answer

should've left the first time you caught him

Best Answer

you remainds me with my first love story she didn't truely loved me i was holding on an illusion.<br />
just do what hurts the most and leave him go with your mom and son so you can have a new life.

Best Answer

22 is a little old for 12th grade ...dont u think?

Best Answer

whatever she should complete her studies. There is life long education, no age matters.

Best Answer