He is also the father of my child. We have been together for four years. We are always bickering about dumb things. He always gets really mean with me and is always hurting my feelings. Plus, I want more kids in the future and he doesn't. When i brought it up, he got really ****** and said there's no way. idk. I'm not really happy at all anymore, and the only reason why i don't want to leave is because of our son.
Jadee772 Jadee772 18-21, F 5 Answers Apr 6 in Dating & Relationships

Move on, you don't have to stay with someone who doesn't make you happy

Best Answer

If you are not happy which sounds like is the case it's time to move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

Well, you probably shouldn't have had a child with him in the first place, since you aren't even married, But besides that, do you care more about your happiness or your child's happiness of having a family. Divorce or separation takes a harsh toll on a child, and they will probably resent you or their father at some point of their life. And arguing is a part of marriage. Life is tough, and marriage sure ain't perfect, but it's up to you.

Best Answer

I wanted to get married, but he's stubborn and thinks we need more money. And I want to stay just for the sake of my son. I don't yell and I don't try to fight. He's just so ignorant and begins yelling which sets me off. I don't want my son around that. Of course Icare more about my son's happiness then my own. But If he can't realize we shouldn't be fighting around him I dont see how my son could be happy.

Best Answer