Livingfree20 Livingfree20 18-21, F 27 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Marriage

you are so young to be unhappy..& think, do you want him to be like that to your kids when you have them.

Best Answer

Not at all..

Best Answer

Are you kidding? You've married a 3 y/o walking temper tantrum. You're too young for a lifetime of that much unhappiness. Get out now while you still can.

Best Answer

Yes. Time to move on.

Best Answer

Noone deserves to be called names & have things throw at them. its your life, live it how you want. if you want to do that, then i think leaving him is the only way your going to get it. good luck.

Best Answer

Get out now. violence will escalate.

Best Answer

Definatly...

Best Answer

ear plugs, suit of armor? Try feeling him with your cold metal armor hand.<br />
Feel better ,honey?

Best Answer

you mean you're still there?

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

Life is to short, so move on ...

Best Answer

I think you should. I was in an abusive relationship and it broke me down. Violent men never change.

Best Answer

How long were you married?

Best Answer

You can't anwser this yourself?

Best Answer

I can but I get confused on whats the right descion since I'm pregnant as well and dont want my child to be raised without a dad.

Best Answer

yea but look at the guy and then ask yourself do u really want to raise your child around someone like that? what if your child learned his habits?

Best Answer

True. I haven't thought of it that way.

Best Answer

sometimes people are better off on their own...or better off with other people. anyway thats ur choice.

Best Answer

Dunno. Talk to him and ask why.

Best Answer

He says he doesnt know why he acts that way.

Best Answer

The last incident lead to the cops coming to the house (we stayed on a military base) And they are giving him councleing and such. But I still feel as if I shouldn't go back.

Best Answer

Yeah. Break up with him OR make him get help

Best Answer

No you should wait till he beats the hell out of you......Yes you should get out

Best Answer

I'm 4 months pregnant and i waited to try and work it out for the baby but he recently got violent and hit me and pushed me in my stomach. I left but I was wondering if i should go back for my child.

Best Answer

So was I and guess what he got worse...It won't get better sweetie I am sorry

Best Answer

Its okay.. I'm still young so I guess its not too late to start my life back over.

Best Answer

shouldn't you guys at least try to discuss your problems first??

Best Answer

I've tried but he never changes..

Best Answer

In such case, I'm afraid you should leave him. real marriage is not meant to be this way. Or at least move out for a little. maybe he'll understand that he's done something wrong.

Best Answer