Cut your hair to your shoulders, grow it out again, then do the same. Maybe. I'm not sure, he probably wanted you to cut your hair now and again. <br />
Sorry to hear about your dad. I dont know what i could do without mine ):

Best Answer

If you feel the need to cut your hair, do it. Your father would love you with long or short hair - yes, he loves you regardless.<br />
Sorry to hear about your dad.

Best Answer

It is your hair, and I think you should do whatever you like with it. You will always cherrish the memories of your Dad, no matter how long or short your hair is.

Best Answer

Long hair is beautiful but if he were alive I am sure he would let you cut your hair.Leave it a length you like and remember the good things about your dad.You are so fortunate to have a dad I never did.

Best Answer

My father never liked me with short hair lol, The only time he approved it cut was when i was a child and was literally tripping on my hair, That is one of the best memories I have about my dad, We would sit on the bed and watch the news together and he would brush my hair an talk about life.

Best Answer

Those are awesome memories,so keep it fairly long.He would not object to that I would guess.

Best Answer

it is your hair , your father would understand

Best Answer

I love long hair, but trimming your hair to your liking is your constitutional right! :)

Best Answer

Well, I have gotten it trimmed and layered and thinned, my hair is extremely thick...Lol I'm tired of having to buy new vaccums because my hair destroys them.

Best Answer

Long hair are hot :)

Best Answer