My friend and I aren't speaking anymore and I lent her around roughly US$150 (which is almost TT$1000) at the ending of October. Usually I won't ask people back for the money I lent them (unless it's a large sum) but I decided it was unfair for her to insult and embarrass me and still keep my money. I texted her asking about it and she gave me a sad story (as usual) about being in debt and she can only give me a small portion at the end of the month etc.. I'm soft hearted and I am tempted to tell her to forget about it.. But she's out partying every weekend :S
MaryJane20 MaryJane20 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Hellz naw ***** payup

Best Answer

Pay upp

Best Answer

Sometime it best to just walk away

Best Answer

details added :)

Best Answer

Is it worth the effort? Or can you let that go and look forward?

Best Answer

I don't plan on pestering her about it.. I just think it's unfair to have a 2 year old, party every friday and saturday, spend money on alcohol and then complain about being in debt and not having enough money for your kid. I don't want to make anyone's life harder but there were times when we were okay and I lent her money and I told her she didn't have to pay me back (not all the time).. I'm not in dire need of the money but these days every little bit helps

Best Answer

I understand, that would **** me off too, but it's time to walk, and let it go. Forget her, live now

Best Answer

Got to know the whole story first

Best Answer

I added the details

Best Answer

well that is what friends are for

Best Answer

Depends on how much & why you would want to do that ??

Best Answer

Details added

Best Answer

Id be generous by taking it back in small amounts over time even though it may seem like to much hassle - Id rather do that then give it to a charity, something that really does need your money

Best Answer