abclady abclady 36-40, F 12 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

ha! No way, even in the most loving and supporting relationship the money issue will cause strain. If you really want to live with him then just tell him you've got to be equals from day 1, which means if you pay for stuff then he has to too!

Best Answer

DO NOT DO THIS I'm a guy and I'm telling you strait up. If he doesn't insist on helping with the bills something is wrong with him.

Best Answer

Only if he agrees to be your wife aft wedding..

Best Answer

No. Let him pay for part of it.

Best Answer

Not in a million years

Best Answer

If he's paying rent at his old house, why can't you move in with him?

Best Answer

He was living at his son's house. He thinks he should keep that place in case we don't work out. For a year! I could deal with a couple months but a whole year? I'm already a struggling single mom. I'm not going for it.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. He has money to pay for a place he won't be living in, but you have to house another person for free? I really hope he didn't *suggest* that living arrangement. If so, I am throwing up a red flag now, this won't work out because that is selfish beyond belief.

Best Answer

Yes that's his stupid idea! That shows how much faith he has in us. I can hardly make ends meet now. Another person will break me. I told him to live where he invests his money.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer