No. You might need to shoot him some night.

Best Answer

so funny...I have been having some violent stories lately about hitting people..especially the exhusband...i better delay buying the gun...lol

Best Answer

Why does he have to sleep on it? Why not put it under your side of the mattress? Voila!

Best Answer

If you trust him, yes. If you do not 100%, then don't. Although it could be very awkward if he discovers it himself...

Best Answer

If it's loaded, yeah. If you trust him enough to let him sleep in your bed then you should tell him.

Best Answer

He MIGHT get a "BIG BANG" THEORY out of it.

Best Answer

More than he expected. It is in my closet right now.

Best Answer

Maybe so, maybe no. But put it on your side of the bed. How are you going to get at it easily if he's sleeping on top of it?

Best Answer

well theres good reason enough to not tell him. but every has different thots if they want to know or not. if he trusts u then its good but what do i know

Best Answer

Why not buy a safe to keep your gun in? That way- he'll know that if he gets out of control you can put your foot down... BUT he doesn't have access to it.

Best Answer

It's not a boyfriend if u need a gun,let the nice man go home now..also a little tip ....if he's on top of the matress your guns on and u don't plan on using it on him and say on the would be attacker(or police officer rescuing your "boy friend") how do you intend on getting to it with your sedated ..er i mean sleeping hostage/boyfriend,..? So yeah go ahead and tell him ..if he's not already sawing his cuffed foot off and limping down your hallway...

Best Answer

Can I keep you? there is nothing sexier than a man with a sense of humor...hugs.

Best Answer

I am an American and I'd be out the door with Mngri

Best Answer

I can understand your view point but I live in a dangerous area...if i buy a gun for protection, I do not iintend to just look at it...I want it ready for action. The most vulnerable time would be while I am sleeping..i want it handy and i will use it if I am threatened..just not sure how to tell him.

Best Answer

No. If you trust him enough to marry him, then maybe. Till then, it's none of his business, unless he's getting it. You are more likely to be assaulted by a 'friend' than a total stranger -- or something like that I've heard. So keep it to yourself.

Best Answer

First question why you have a gun under your mattress? Are you in a high crime area?

Best Answer

ohyes...

Best Answer

Yes now lol

Best Answer