give her time to relax.

Best Answer

Take a breath and chill. Just relax. If its meant to be it will be. You can have an exit strategy for the temporary reprieve it sounds you both need. Be open and honest. Showing vulnerability here wouldn't hurt but show.her your doing what you need to do to return whole, and actually follow through, sorry your suffering.

Best Answer

For the time being I would let things cool off. A lot of things have happened and she needs some time away from you. Everytime you show up like that to her apt, you probably scare her. Look for professional help and focus on you. Once you gain stability, then you will be ready for a relationship. Best of luck.

Best Answer

have u been seeing a medical professional about this? you shouldn't put this on her...she doesn't deserve it but you can function you just need to be stabilized right now...I've had to deal with this and I broke up with my gf and I regret it....not so much any more but once you come out of it you realize how twisted your thinking was...don't do anything drastic thats the only advice I can give you... just give yourself a little time to take care of yourself....

Best Answer

Just keep doing things for you ( make sure your not doing them for her) If it doesn't work in the long run don't worry about it just because she was the first women to accept you does not mean she will be the last. Just give yourself time to get your life where you want it to be.

Best Answer