Johnnydeppp Johnnydeppp 16-17, F 14 Answers May 26, 2011

Only if you have any hope that they won't do it again. If it becomes repetitive I wouldn't. It's all up to how much you are able to put up with and being true to yourself and how you are handling being hurt in the first place.

Best Answer

If you want to get hurt again then give them another chance.

Best Answer

What about getting beat up and forced to walk home all bloody and bashed with no hope for tomorrow but a "sorry"

Best Answer

There are millions of people everywhere. Relationships are always a risk with the odds against us. Most relationships don't work out. So, why pick a relationship and revive it when it has already proved to be unsatisfactory? In this case, the odds are against it working out, more than usually. Unless you have a pretty solid reason why it would work out this time when it didn't last time, move on and find someone new.

Best Answer

thats the best type of love if you ask me...........its very dangerous too if you play the wrong card, it can blow up in your face .<br />
signs to look for before allowing the person in tour life<br />
1. have the person shown signs of change for a good<br />
2. do you really still love this person? is it worth it or would it be more thrilling to find someone brand new?<br />
3.has he showed repeatedly he is sorry ? has he asked for forgiveness?<br />
4. if you do allow this person back in your life, what does he/she has to offer to your life........whats the benifit haha if none your better off without them.

Best Answer

This really is only a qestion you can anwser for your self. It all depends on how they hurt you. and if the person makes really makes a change in your life for good or for bad. second chances are not allways a good thing but as well are not allways a bad thing. i wish you all the best, and hope you find your anwsers.

Best Answer

Yes,My husband cheated on me about 17 years ago,and he made a promise to me that he would never do it again,and so far I think he has kept the promise,because he is nothing like he use to be,So yes,everyone deserves a 2 chance

Best Answer

Well, it all depends.<br />
How did this person hurt you.<br />
Was it an accident?<br />
Was it because of a misunderstanding?

Best Answer

Sure, second chance with a big leash. Stay open but watchful, positive but defensive. Likely you'll get hurt again, especially if they are "young". Yet we all go through things as well that cause us to do stuff we later regret ;)

Best Answer

If we cant give somebody a second chance why would we expect a second chance from God?

Best Answer

That is something you should just play by ear. Hopefully you have good instincts.

Best Answer

YES! Do give them another chance. I'm almost certain that person will not hurt u again. We all learn from our mistakes.

Best Answer