Missmeloveme Missmeloveme 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

So you met the guy ,started having relationship that led to marriage for however long.You have tried "changing" his behaviour numerous times & to please you he does for a day "then go back to being himself and I'm getting tiered of it" .Ever get tired of how shallow you are,how fake you are.Arggh I really dont get this womens thing of going the whole journey with a guy before it just happens to maybe seem important enough to raise the point with him...that they didn't/don't like you for who you are.Of course the moronic decision to hide that little chestnut due to YOUR NEED to change him or YOUR BELIEF that you even could,had you been straight up from the start could have saved a lot of wasted time,heartache & to some the only window of oppurtunity to meet "the one".Do him a favour & just go.Do the rest of us blokes a favour & stay locked in a room by yourself!!!!!

Best Answer

Wow sounds like you went threw something like my situation that made you soo bitter or something and I don't get how I am shallow and fake can u clue me in please and I have told him numerous time I but he don't get why he has act that way like I used to flirt big time but I stopped it for him he hated it but why can he do that to me ?? I think that's more selfish

Best Answer

you are wanting change now to things you dont like.where were you pre-marriage?asleep?

Best Answer

Wow couldn't even reply back haver being an a**hole

Best Answer

thats Mr. to you!

Best Answer

Just break up with him, he doesn't need to be hurt anymore then that.

Best Answer

As someone going through something similar. What you seem to be saying is he is really making you unhappy, but really some of his behaviors bug the crap out of you but overall he is a pretty good guy. He has really done nothing to warrant a breakup. Perhaps there is a family member who can't think bad of you. Is there someone else you love or think you could love. Something has you thinking of an extreme method which could probably be cleared up with a simple conversation and some true honesty. If you guys can't work it out then you are not right for one another and you should cut one another loose. Chances are there are some things you do that bugs him also. It can't be a one sided proposition.

None of this type stuff gets easier with time it only turns to resent.

Best Answer

I wouldn't consider it lying to him, it's being honest and respectful and without that you don't have a marriage. Marriage even today is a vow of commitment between two people and you over stepped the boundaries give your husband the respect he deserves and tell him what you did. It is his choice if he leaves you and not yours.

Best Answer

Lol no I didn't cheat on him I would never in my life and he knows that it's just I think I figured it out now that cuz he's hurting me I think I want to hurt him back but like you said it's a vow and commitment between us two so I think he need a to start stepping up his roll as a husband . Thanks tho I forget things at time and I need people to remind me things sometimes

Best Answer

Sounds like neither of you is happy with the other, but you don't want to leave each other because then the other person will finally improve and some new person will get the improved version after all the time you invested!

Best Answer

You need to learn to communicate.

Best Answer

Lying is rarely the best choice. Have you done any marriage counseling?

Best Answer

No I haven't just been thinking about it

Best Answer

I would highly recommend it. A counselor can help you figure out how to have a healthier relationship.

Best Answer

I guess soo ,imma give it a try thanks

Best Answer

if you don't want to be with him tell him. to many people bullshit these days. you'll find things get a lot simpler when your straight up with people.

Best Answer

Try your best to be honest. If its not going to work out and you have your mind set on it, the sooner the better.

Best Answer

No! If you want him to leave, be honest and tell him so.

Best Answer

If I tell him I want to leave him he'll just say he will change and then goes back to being himself and really I don't want to if he just listens to me but he will for a day and then go back to being himself and I'm getting tiered of it

Best Answer

File for divorce, and move out.

Best Answer

You make it sound soo easy

Best Answer

It is. When you are TRULY fed up, you will do it.

Best Answer

You think so well I don't no like I just never thought I would get a divorce that's why I married him I don't want out I just want him to change

Best Answer

You'll see.

Best Answer

just leave

Best Answer

He'll just tell me he'll change and I don't know if I have the power to leave him

Best Answer