I've been involved with a guy who says a lot that he loves me, and even though we've fallen out over certain issues, we're still trying. A few days ago, he asked me if I wanted to come over in the holidays and I said yes. Before he liked me, he liked 2 other girls in the space of about 2 weeks, and I told my older sister how he realised a little bit later that he liked me and one of the other girls at the same time. She thinks he chose me because the other girl rejected him even though he explained he didn't. The guy has had a history with violence and has been in a gang but said he's changed and found God. My sister's worried that rival gang members could hurt me, and that the guy could take advantage and play games with me or try to sleep with me. I told her how he wants to stay a virgin until marriage, but she thinks he's just saying it so I'll think he's sweet. She thinks I'm really naive, but she's had a lot of experiences with guys. Should I listen to her and not go?
RomanceGirly RomanceGirly 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Your sister is right! You're too young to be getting caught up in stuff like this. Don't go anywhere near this guy - he's aiming for your pants (whatever he says)

Best Answer

You have to make your own decision about what is right fr you, but she may well be right :)

Best Answer

Be wise and do what is right. Be foolish and suffer the consequences.

Best Answer

I think you should listen to your sister, because she cares about you.

Best Answer

Don't do anything with that guy.

Best Answer

As an older sister myself, I can guarantee you....she is right....and you should always listen to her! Both of my sisters have come to me as adults and said how much they wished they had just listened to me......

Best Answer