I have felt that my boyfriend may not be being entirely faithful. I told him from the beginning about my trust issues, and he said he's willing to work with me. He is very supportive. I get suspicious because he acts like is hiding something. He has been okay with me looking at his phone and computer history if I get anxious. However, I looked at his phone(after receiving a message from his ex lover) and had found that he was having online relationships with two women during a time he said he was trying to be with only. He knew I looked at his phone and never said anything, except he started changing the password on his phone at night before we go to sleep , and he turns his phone completely off. He has never done that in our two months together. I am the first to admit I have a not so pleasant past. I know it effects me, and work on it. I love him, but I wonder if I should call it quits and risk being wrong because I don't want to hurt him, or get hurt. Any sound advice??
beautifullytwisted beautifullytwisted 22-25, F 2 Answers Mar 11 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe the reason to call it quits is because you need to work through your trust issues. Once you can get past your past hurts and issues, then try some more self-love. After you can truly love yourself, only then can you love someone else.<br />
Maybe your gut feeling says he is not the right one for you. Stand back and see how it feels....<br />
I suggest professional counseling to get past the trust issues. Honestly, it is so much easier to have help with these things than trying to get through them yourself.

Best Answer

I have thought the same myself. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it.

Best Answer

Soo he had an online relationship with two women while in a relationship with you?

Best Answer

No, but we were talking about being in one, and he lead me to believe he just wanted to be with me, while he was having a flirt/sexual relationship with other women.

Best Answer