NSW8 NSW8 13-15, F 8 Answers Dec 17, 2012

Why do u have to be one or the other? What's wrong with being fine with who you are or what you look like just the way you are? ANDif your 125 , ur prob perfect

Best Answer

Be what you feel comfortable with. If it's skinny, then go for it! Join a gym, or a sport in your school! If it's overweight then it's an amazing feature to be proud an happy with your body. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you differently^_^

Best Answer

Gain!

Best Answer

gain up to 170lbs, u will be overweight ant still hapy

Best Answer

Why happy if overweight

Best Answer

Try to eat 4000 slices of thick cut bacon in 1 year...<br />
It's the bacon challenge..

Best Answer

Gaining will kill you more slowly, so if you must be unhealthy, go for overweight.

Best Answer

I'm only 125 right now.

Best Answer

I stand by my answer. You can go many years being overweight and still have a decent quality of life, but if you starve yourself you are flirting with serious physical issues popping up fairly quickly.

Best Answer

Ok I'm not trying or attempting to be unhealthy though my question was just to see if I was, at the moment healthy

Best Answer