purpman purpman 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 13 in Dating & Relationships

Lowering your standards is not fair to her or to you. Even if they are not really lowered, you will think they are and eventually resent her

Best Answer

stay single,cause beleave me you end up feeling worst,what you want in a girl?

Best Answer

All my girlfriends have been beautiful Latinas nothing else some Italians but mostly latin women

Best Answer

nice,other women have a had time to measure up to them

Best Answer

Yes they do

Best Answer

Lower standards if you're desperate... just don't her that hahaha<br />
I got a friend who hooked up and stayed with a girl who looked presumably like a real life Meg Griffin <br />
I wanted to vomit throughout

Best Answer

Yea I Picky Nobody Wants To Walk The Streets With A Ugly Woman Its embarrasing.

Best Answer

Just work out until you have a 6-pack and are super buff and you'll pull a decent girl.

Best Answer

What are your standards

Best Answer

I prefer Latinas or Caucasian women who are feminine smart and outgoing I may seem shallow but it's my preference and is what I am used to dating

Best Answer

You should never compromise, because you will always regret accepting something you didn't like it in the first place.

Best Answer

Your absolutely right I lowered my standards once just for six and afterwards I felt disgusted and ashamed of myself worst feeling ever

Best Answer

Lower your standards. You'll be surprised what people overlook.

Best Answer