purpman purpman 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 13 in Dating & Relationships

Lowering your standards is not fair to her or to you. Even if they are not really lowered, you will think they are and eventually resent her

Best Answer

stay single,cause beleave me you end up feeling worst,what you want in a girl?

Best Answer

All my girlfriends have been beautiful Latinas nothing else some Italians but mostly latin women

Best Answer

nice,other women have a had time to measure up to them

Best Answer

Yes they do

Best Answer

Stay single, Don't lower ur standards, wait for the right girl.

Best Answer

I agree with you I want a girl who if I accidentally knock her up will bare me a beautiful child.

Best Answer

yea, just remember, it takes time to find the right person.

Best Answer

I hate being without a partner though especially when the last four years I was in a relationship living with my ex

Best Answer

Well its always hard learning to be on your own again after being in such a long relationship. just take it day by day.

Best Answer

I'm trying but like that song says I need love and affection lol

Best Answer

lol idk about that..

Best Answer

Wasn't trying to offend you I'm just being honest

Best Answer

I wasn't offended at all, I just don't know what to tell u about wanting love and affection. lol or even how to get it..

Best Answer

Do you have love and affection in you life

Best Answer

yes, plenty

Best Answer

That's why you can't relate when your used to love and affection everyday then it's gone it puts you on the brink of insanity that's why I asked if I should lower my standards

Best Answer

I don't mean love and affection from a bf, cuz I don't have one, im perfectly happy with the love & affection I get from my family. I guess its different but it still makes u feel better. but I guess everyone has there own definition of love and affection.

Best Answer

I get that from my family as well but it's different from a partner someone to hold at night rub your back till you fall asleep someone to be intimate with everyone needs a partner especially when you become an adult it's why God made a man for women and women for a man

Best Answer

That's true. & im sure ur used to that because you've always been in relationships, so ur used to having someone there with u.

Best Answer

Yeah and no I've had my long periods without women but god has blessed me and has not kept me single for long when he sees that it's affecting me deeply he sends another one across my path and you shouldn't be si glue yourself only if it's by choice if that's you in the profile pic your beautiful and you seem to be grounded mentally as well

Best Answer

Well im sure god is just waiting for the right girl to become available so he can send her ur way. and im single by choice and yes, that's me in my pic. thank you for the nice comment, I hope to be mentally grounded, iv gone threw a lot in life so I think im pretty wise. lol

Best Answer

Better yourself so that the type of girl you prefer will come looking for you

Best Answer

All my exes were beautiful but now I'm starting to think I may never get a pretty woman again every time I become single I think this way and then another beautiful woman comes along

Best Answer

Lower standards if you're desperate... just don't her that hahaha

I got a friend who hooked up and stayed with a girl who looked presumably like a real life Meg Griffin

I wanted to vomit throughout

Best Answer

Yea I Picky Nobody Wants To Walk The Streets With A Ugly Woman Its embarrasing.

Best Answer

Just work out until you have a 6-pack and are super buff and you'll pull a decent girl.

Best Answer

What are your standards

Best Answer

I prefer Latinas or Caucasian women who are feminine smart and outgoing I may seem shallow but it's my preference and is what I am used to dating

Best Answer

You should never compromise, because you will always regret accepting something you didn't like it in the first place.

Best Answer

Your absolutely right I lowered my standards once just for six and afterwards I felt disgusted and ashamed of myself worst feeling ever

Best Answer

Lower your standards. You'll be surprised what people overlook.

Best Answer

what, like just turn off the lights???? dude

Best Answer

Even with the light out you still know your screwing a monster

Best Answer

but then....so it she

Best Answer