http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Alopecia-Universalis/2250345?edited=t
Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

Yes, if you feel strong enough about it, why not? If only one person benefits from it, it can be worth your efforts.

Best Answer

I agree! Thank you :D

Best Answer

Ty Lushiro, for BA. :) And good luck with your endeavour. From what I see, I think you have the right spirit to make it work.

Best Answer

YW! Happy New Years too! :) Thank you. I'll do my best :)

Best Answer

theres more people than you think who have alopecia. now days with all the wigs and weaves out there, you would never know.

Best Answer

Think I should go for it?

Best Answer

yes. i say go for it.

Best Answer

Alright! Thank you :)

Best Answer

You don't have confidence that through prayer you can gain strength to conquer or endure this?

Best Answer

Im just wondering how I can help other people cope the way I have.

Best Answer

don't know, I have my challenges.

Best Answer

We all do don't we :/

Best Answer

according to what we can handle

Best Answer

but in greater numbers you can surpass them knowing you're not alone :)

Best Answer

sometimes, though not always.

Best Answer

anything is possible so long as we believe.

Best Answer

I know this question is dated but I can't help but feel the need to answer. If you have that burning desire and passion in you please do it. <br />
I haven't been in good health since birth, and have been diagnosed with mental and health issues. Diseases either can make one or break one. My latest diagnosis gave me hope, which is weird because it should break me. But I feel a sense of purpose with it. <br />
I feel that you are capable of showing people who are ill that diseases aren't the end. It is a choice of how one choose to see it.

Best Answer