smartlove007 smartlove007 41-45, M 3 Answers Sep 3, 2012

At 19 why not just move her in?

Best Answer

No, you shouldn't. Your neighbor's teen is to young to begin a relationship with you. I say relationship, because I doubt it is truly love that you'd be making, more like just responding to your sexual urges. <br />
I recommend you continue your search for, "a sweet female with whom i chat talk freely" with. You, your wife, your neighbors, and their daughter will be better off.

Best Answer

brian i like it.. " tell your female with whom you chat talk freely to also talk chat with me If she can... "
Am open.. read me..

Best Answer

If she is legally old enough to have consentual sex, and she is wanting it, go ahead. otherwise keep away and counsel her not to think of sex not only with u, even with enybody else

Best Answer

hello hon... she's 19 but prematured more than a 35 YO woman..
But i keep away from her.. though am in sexless marriiage life..
my wife cuckholds..
no regrets..
am searching for a sweet female with whom i chat talk freely... read me... wanna be my friend?click

Best Answer

my wife says mine is big (8)
and that she likes small.. sooo she regularly having with one of my best business associate close friend..
no issues as far as she's happy &amp; that she loves me more after that &amp; shares with me every inch she experiences.. we're free, frank, bold,straight, passion..

Best Answer

You gay urmila?

Best Answer

I had gay encounters before marriage, and not after marriage, but of late I do fantasise about that

Best Answer