I hope you reported that assault! That's awful behavior. That's attempted rape and physical assault!

Best Answer

No your fine

Best Answer

to top it off you should have rallied up some guy friends and hunted him down ???? he's the top of guy character that makes all men look like Pigs...

Best Answer

I think you handled it the appropriate way and I think you should have beat all living shet out of him. He was embarrassed so he hit you. You should get somebody to beat his a$$.

Best Answer

**** no. thats legal self defense and he deserves jail

Best Answer

He was drunk, people in that state doesn't know what they are doing, better to avoid confrontation, imo.

Best Answer

I have acquaintances that are alcoholics, they usually don't remember a **** of what they do while intoxicated.

Best Answer

Correct but tell that to the idiot that attacked this girl, that won't work as easily, that's why I recommend avoiding confrontation, but is just my opinion.

Best Answer

Sounds like he was an inch away from attempted rape. He had it coming. And worse . . .

Best Answer