So one time at a friend's party over the summer- one of the guys was drunk after he snuck in a bottle of beer. So he started bothering me, flirting with me and got mad that I kept blowing him off. So he tried forcing me and pulling me to go upstairs to where the bedrooms were so he could do whatever he had in mind, and I started pushing him back and we were both started yelling at each other, and that's when he punched me and gave me a bloody nose which got me really mad and I immediately attacked him.
BlondeDisaster11 BlondeDisaster11 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 22 in Community

I hope you reported that assault! That's awful behavior. That's attempted rape and physical assault!

Best Answer

No your fine

Best Answer

to top it off you should have rallied up some guy friends and hunted him down ???? he's the top of guy character that makes all men look like Pigs...

Best Answer

I think you handled it the appropriate way and I think you should have beat all living shet out of him. He was embarrassed so he hit you. You should get somebody to beat his a$$.

Best Answer

**** no. thats legal self defense and he deserves jail

Best Answer

He was drunk, people in that state doesn't know what they are doing, better to avoid confrontation, imo.

Best Answer

I have acquaintances that are alcoholics, they usually don't remember a **** of what they do while intoxicated.

Best Answer

Correct but tell that to the idiot that attacked this girl, that won't work as easily, that's why I recommend avoiding confrontation, but is just my opinion.

Best Answer

Sounds like he was an inch away from attempted rape. He had it coming. And worse . . .

Best Answer