been told i shouldn't tell my boyfriend everything. he tells his parent a lot. like how he wants to move in together after we graduate...i feel as if they don't approve of it. and i kinda wish he didn't say things like that anymore. im glad he wants them to know and cares about me. but i feel like I and WE are disapointing them. i like telling him everything. but im unsure if i should tell him about his mom calling my aunt saying she was concerned and everything else she said.
MyLittleFairy MyLittleFairy 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I think the worst thing you can do is to stop communicating or to hide your feelings just to avoid something that might not even happen. You are both of legal age, you are going to college, his plans are not unreasonable. He seems to have a close relationship with his parents and he tells them everything, that's okay. They don't have to approve everything - they might be disappointed because they have a different idea of the path he should be taking but ultimately it is his choice. Be strong and keep enjoying your time with him. Obviously he loves you and you are in his future. Don't let your fears get the best of you.

Best Answer

just tell him what you tell him is between me and you simple as, he will get the message .

Best Answer

well hun u should do whatever u think is best but dont do just to make him happy do what makes u happy 2 u r a part of the relationship 2 nd remember if he loves u he will understand anything

Best Answer

Maybe you shouldn't move in together and respect his parents' wishes if you really want to have a life together..

Best Answer

I wouldn't be over worried it just sounds as if she a little worried. <br />
It's hard for parents to think that their children are independent.<br />
All parents think their kids are to young to go out in their own.<br />
It's good to have an open relationship with your partner

Best Answer

Total disclosure is NEVER a good idea.

Best Answer

Don't. He can not help but judge you, he is human. Some things are better left unsaid.

Best Answer

Maybe you shouldn't tell him everything

Best Answer