I'm so confused right now i don't even know what to do. tonight me and a group of friends went to the cinema , i don't know how i'm gonna explain this . but their is this guy that i always flirt with when ever we see each other (we go different school) he does it as well , anyway in the cinema we was sitting next to each other i was sitting in the corner so he was the only person next to me , so during the film he puts his arm around me and we are cuddling for the whole film , and every couple of minutes he would look down and kiss the top of my head and ask me if i was alright . i mean he would tilt his head down to my level as if he wanted to kiss me , but i really don't know , what should i do? do you think i should of kissed him .
lemrx lemrx 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Don't do anything that you may be uncomfortable doing . But if You wanted to i don't see why not

Best Answer

For a kiss on the HEAD? No body has to do anything after head kisses. No .Wait for his next move if any.

Best Answer

no let him kiss you

Best Answer

Only if you wanted to. That's your call ... you should do what you feel comfortable with.

Best Answer

ummm ... yeah dont let him take tvantage of u cuz i know this one guy and he just makes out with girls for no reason then ... like stops talking to them after a while but never goes out with them

Best Answer

Do YOU want to kiss HIM?? Sounds like he's waiting for you to give him an opening...

Best Answer

Not necessarily. He'll figure out a more obvious way if he is intent on kissing you.

Best Answer

if you're not comfortable then noo

Best Answer

no. he was trying to take advantage of the situation. if he wants to take you out on a date like an honorable guy, he would have done it. don't let him use you.

Best Answer

Don't kiss him if you're not comfortable. I'm sure he can wait.

Best Answer

You should have had séx with him.

Best Answer

lol, your avatar mixed with that response is hilarious

Best Answer

should i have , not of , kissed him

Best Answer

Your comment is unnecessary.

Best Answer