Why the hell would you want to take your life? life is a beautiful thing. once you are dead, its over. you cant go back, make anything better. hell, you cant even think. you're gone, you don't exist.<br />
I dont think anything is worth taking your life.

Best Answer

People care about you; you see all the people telling you not to take your life. It is because we all care, and even if they don't, I do; I believe if there is even one person to live for, life is worth it. Trust me, I've contemplated on suicide many times so far in my life, but knowing there was at least one person that cared about me kept me alive time and time again. I've had a really tough life too, and I'm going through some tough stuff now. If you ever need to talk with someone, you are always welcomed to talk with me. It would be my pleasure.

Best Answer

No, you shouldn't.

Best Answer

hummm your wish. If you believe its ONLY your life, please goahead and do whatever you like. And if YOU THINK that someone else's life will get affected badly because u have played with yours, please dont ...

Best Answer

NO u definatly shouldnt. Life is life, theres no going back, theres no righting ur wrongs theres nothing good nothing bad, theres not anything. Just listen to strangers that are saying they are there for u if u want to talk, that tells u that the world isnt all that bad a place. U need to believe in urself and what u can do with ur life, i dont want to sound cheesy but i will anyway, but the sky is the limit. So dont truly off urself bc then ull be really limiting everything. And im here too if u want to talk, anytime and about anything at all :)

Best Answer

Please don't. I know exactly how you feel. I have been there. What I can tell you is your problems are TEMPORARY!! They will get better. Please, hang on until things get better, then decide.

Best Answer

Its the only thing thats ever truly yours. So take it to the dump, take it to Disneyland, throw or give it away. The choice is yours.

Best Answer

Have you given people reason to care about you? Or are you just so depressed that you don't recognize caring gestures?

Best Answer

NO and get some help.Ever worry where you would go maybe not better than what your leaving. what about the damage you leave behind...it's a selfish act in that respect

Best Answer

Sweety you may think that nobody cares about you but I am positive people do care about you...we are all here responding and we do care. Life is precious do not take your life doll that is something you can't take back. You will never see another sunset never watch nature at its best..and most of all will never know how wonderful it is to have a child of your own and love that little person that loves you back undconditionaly.....please seek help...heavens don't do it....

Best Answer

No you should not lol if you really feel like killing yourself you should messege me:/ ttys:]

Best Answer

The fact that you ask should tell you something

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Suicide is selfish. If your life sucks that much, get some help.

Best Answer

It is selfish. All they are thinking about is themselves and how they feel. They don't think about the people who would find their body, clean up the mess, pay for their funeral and mourn their death. Selfish is the only word to describe suicide. As a person who is clinically depressed I would still never even think about it, because no matter how much it seems like no one cares, they do. Who is suicide helpful for? No one, not even the person commiting it.

Best Answer