Don't play games, no one will ever take you seriously if you play games, if you are angry, sit down and have an honest conversation, either come to an agreement, get things repaired and forgiven, or move happily along.

Best Answer

By all means keep talking... My man says that if you give him the silent treatment he'll think it's a reward and not punishment!

Best Answer

Waist of time and energy. Avoid him.

Best Answer

for guys silence works the best, you will get what? what did i do hunny? what can i do to make it up to you? what?(ha-ha)

Best Answer

I don't get it, what did he do shoosh you during a football game? Isn't that just being a bit silly at that? Oh I'm not putting out until he recognizes who I am kinda crap. What is wrong with talking and being open with the whole situation and being adults about the whole thing?

Best Answer

I never use s3x as a weapon. It's dirty pool.

Best Answer

Well when you start in with "its been three days and I haven't said a word to you I thought you'd wonder what you did wrong" and he sez " I was enjoying the silence." then the sex thing get used next.

Best Answer

I would have thought that at your age, you would be over and done with "punishing" and "suffering" anyone...

Best Answer

Oh, that was a joke luv. Besides, it's more fun to keep the punishing and suffering in the bedroom. ;)

Best Answer

Oh, ....sorry....please carry on...lol

Best Answer

i stay quiet until he talks to me thats the only addvise i can give really im not sure what to do

Best Answer

Keep talking silence is a reward: My mom used to lecture me till my ears went numb and to this day I am nervous of her censure. My dad used to yell at me and I don't remember what about. <br />
If you want him to understand why your mad tell him in every way possible. Then have make up sex.

Best Answer

sure.. train each other not to talk.. that will work well... insert sarcasm anywhere

Best Answer