I moved into this flat yesterday and we`ve hit it off in a big way. Twice we`ve stayed up till 3am talking over drinks or something. We went to the gym and worked out and swam earlier this evening. Tonight, when she said she was cold, I put my arms around her and we stood like that for minutes before moving on with the evening. When we were ready for bed, we held each other again and I pulled a ``really going for a kiss but tried to pretend I was intentionally aiming for the cheek when she turned her face at the last second`` maneuver. It wasn`t awkward. She said that it would be wrong as roommates to do things together, but she also squeezed my hand as I said good night and left. It`s very apparent that we both enjoyed the closeness a lot.
Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you are ok..she is ok..whats the harm? No sense in bringing out the moralistic band here and then you dance to its tune reluctantly. maybe she likes you and going by what you have written-you may be liking her too-with your reasons and excuses but you are.<br />
Let it happen..let the story unfold..you never know what may happen..and enjoy the ride.

Best Answer

Sure, but just keep in mind that if things don't work out, you will probably need to move.

Best Answer

that is really your call

Best Answer

Well sure, but I think everyone was a little sick of political questions here so I mixed it up some.

Best Answer

Well that is true, I am just glad I don't have to hear Claire's lies over the radio anymore...(Live in MO)
I say go for it, if you feel up to it

Best Answer