I'm new here and not sure what to do?
luv2lol luv2lol 41-45, F 14 Answers Mar 24, 2011

you want privacy to express yourself without being exposed so I wouldn't

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Only if you're feeling it.

Best Answer

You should be totally honest and ask yourself.... am I here to be myself or am I here to act out a fantasy online? If you are going to truely be yourself then you MUST post only your true pics, even if you do crop / pixelate your face to protect identity.

Best Answer

Why wouldn't you? Only you can answer that.

Best Answer

Wait a gosh darn minute....I thought that was you!!!

Best Answer

LMAO... It's one of the nicer pictures of Lady Gaga. I love her even though she is strange.

Best Answer

May be real picture without face................i would like to expose myself but not totally.

Best Answer

Oh put the real you up,much better.i had a real pic of my but the first person that added me and chatted with me told me not.So i didnt but now that I have been Here for a month it is all good.

Best Answer

Do what I do.... If you are worried someone might steal it or something, then just block off your face. They can't really do much or find out who you are if they don't see your face.

Best Answer