My brother is bleeding deep in the brain, needs a nurse 5x's a week, loses balance, can't eat very much, or drive. He's only 35 yrs old. This started out as a head injury and it now progressed rapidly. So, the landlord feels he doesn't need this kind of help from the nurses plus special bars to tolerate his weight in the shower.
laceset laceset 36-40, F 4 Answers Dec 16, 2011

I think I must have missed the first installment of this story. Milking what for all it's worth?

Best Answer

Now that you've added details, I can tell you that the word "lawyer" works wonders in cases like that. I am so sorry that your brother is suffering this way. His ******* landlord is an ignorant bastard. Don't let him get away with.

Best Answer

why should the landlord have to pay for or perform the installation of specialty items needed by the tenant after the initial contract of rent is signed? just have them installed at your own costs and get on with the task of watching over the patients health, instead.

Best Answer

The landlord is an *******. Maybe it would help if one of the nurses/the nurse explained the extent of the injury and the reasons why those accomodations are necessary. it may help to show it like, "well if you do not allow him those accomodations, and he falls in the shower, then you legally will be liable and to blame for that accident. You would also be trying to overrule the medical opinion of a registered nurse without medical experience." Putting it that way might give the landlord the perspective he needs to shut the **** up.

Best Answer

Show the landlord the medical exam.Sounds like he can't pay his rent?

Best Answer

he's pays his rent on time.,He has disability.

Best Answer