KristianAnderson KristianAnderson 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Hobbies

If it will make you happy.. staying when you don't really feel like staying would most likely affect your enthusiasm in doing things..

Best Answer

You'd basically ruin your life, but the choice is yours.

Best Answer

He would not ruin his life by quitting some highschool wrestling team- dont be an unrealistic influence on the young & growing. It's up to us older people to help the young when we can.

Best Answer

Thanks !

Best Answer

Oh, he meant quit the team. I thought he meant quit school. Quitting the team after you made captain will still look bad on a transcript. He's done the hard work to get there and now he just needs to weather the storm until he graduates.

Best Answer

Thanks man!

Best Answer

Its not going to be on a transcript, plus if he joins something else that is more fufilling for him after- it shows that he has ambition to grow and go beyond one path. Its important to have many interests and try new things in life.

Best Answer

Why do you want to quit? That's not like a captain.

Best Answer

It isn't, I know.
Is because I cut weight, Which i hate being in diet, sore, and don't really find time for anything else.

Best Answer

I stepped on a scale every day fir many years. Go up a weight class. What is your record? When I was a senior in h.s. I was all state in 3 sports. Wrestling was one of them at 126...

Best Answer

This is just my second year, Im in 126 too.

Best Answer

Can you beat out the 132 guy to move up? Varsity?

Best Answer

I am varsity. I weight 129, for saturday I have to make 26,

Best Answer

Man that ain't nothing. I got to log off but I will come back and tell you how to make wt. I wrestled from 7-12 th grade and quit. I was a pro boxer and distance runner for 20 years. Peace.

Best Answer

Thanks man

Best Answer

Yeh wrestling is stupid. Find a more fufilling after-school activity that can better you as a person.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Best Answer