Basically, the job is incredibly boring, and there's literally nothing to do except maintain the office and send out call reports at 10am and 3pm. The rest of the time is spent surfing the net or reading, and while some would enjoy this non stressful position, I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I'm just sitting there being so unproductive 95% of the time. As far as interaction with others go, there is virtually none. Even the girl who's leaving said that she rarely talks to the other people because they're basically wrapped up in their own world of sales, and I'm doing something completely unrelated to that. With all that being said, should I quit even though I don't have any secure job offers going for me yet? Also, I'm attending college and it's just a summer opportunity, but still... I need to socialize with people and feel like I'm being appropriately challenged. For me, money isn't that important, but I would like to earn something to pay my parents back for some expenses.
westerly567 westerly567 22-25, F 2 Answers Jun 26, 2013 in Health

If money isn't an issue and you hate the job that much, quit.

Best Answer