I say read it.<br />
Im planning on reading it myself.

Best Answer

It is pretty good actually. A very intelligent man.

Best Answer

A very intelligent yet so stupid man.

Best Answer

What a complete contradiction lol. Why do you believe him to have been stupid?

Best Answer

Not stupid in that way. I mean stupid in the way of being closed-minded, kind of. Sorry, I don't remember the word nor saying in English.

Best Answer

Are you referring to the Jew hatred? lol.

Best Answer

A criminally-insane man. A very astute politician who understood terror and fear. Would have made a great Muslim!

Best Answer

Cheers for the psychological analysis on Hitler guys.

Best Answer

How are you to better understand anything if you don't study it push your boundaries and seek to understand

Best Answer

Unless it's for school, I'd skip reading "Mein Kampf", if I were you, young lady.

Best Answer

It is incredibly boring, and incredibly stupid, but read as much of it as you can. Even the German people thought it was boring and stupid. But Hitler is a politician and My Struggle is how politicians have always spoken. Read it and then listen to today's political leaders. Most of them aren't criminally-insane, but it's the same stuff.

Best Answer

Question asked, question answered. But hey, it gets good. Maybe. I think I'll read it myself...

Best Answer

After that, try Das Kapital.

Best Answer

Oh? I haven't heard of that before.

Best Answer

Karl Marx.

Best Answer

Of course it is, lol, I actually knew that, must have slipped my mind :) I will, yes, thank you for suggesting it!

Best Answer

There is so much truth and wisdom in Das Kapital. Just like Jesus's words in the Bible. Such a shame people aren't really like that!

Best Answer