tuloola tuloola 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Right now, you need to focus on getting yourself better.....a relationship will be waiting for you when you are mentally and emotionally healthy!

Best Answer

thats the thing i've already found someone who's lovely but i can't bare the thought of letting him know the full extent of my problems because even after a year of therapy/ counselling i was able to talk about it to a stranger because i could still be detatched from it... the normal stresses and strains of this relationship has cataclysmic circumstances for my mental health :( i cannot seem to cope

Best Answer

but also the idea of letting him go seems as awful

Best Answer

I know you don't want to let him go and you feel that may heighten your insecurities, but I promise you....doing so will help you with your own problems. Besides, the longer you keep this secret from him, he will find out in one way or another! Your mannerisms of how you feel will begin to surface...it's often hard to conceal our emotions to others especially when situations become too much to handle!

Best Answer