isro isro 22-25, F 11 Answers Sep 17, 2013 in Long Distance

Long distance relationships require patience so if you want to save it you would have to be patient. It's all about the want to.

Best Answer

It is good to be patient but the key word that influenced my answer is (save)

Best Answer

If it has got to the point where you have to save your relationship it's time to move on

Best Answer

If you really like/love him and he feels the same way then go for it.

Best Answer

Patience is key but both people need to really want the relationship and obviously have a serious plan for the end to the distance

Best Answer

No,it's not worth it.<br />
It won't work

Best Answer

if the person means that much to you then ya.

Best Answer

If you have to ask, it probably isn't worth the bother.

Best Answer

It depends .. Are you happy with this person. Does this person treat you with respect and want to to make it work?<br />
If so .. then it's worth working on ...<br />
Only you would know the answer to this ...

Best Answer

I know what you mean! but to be honest he is no more treating nice always shouting at me complaining..etc and he is not doing too much efforts to keep this relationship strong! he changed suddenly well I know that he is dealing with so much in his life but he should seperate between his issues and me! right!

Best Answer

As a couple, his issues become your issues as well. Those issues will affect you whether you want them to or not. Only you can decided if you're willing to help him work through those issues.

Best Answer

What's the issue?

Best Answer

I am depressed and confused :'(

Best Answer