In my experience people like this are drama seekers and anything in the form of retaliation is just gasoline for their choo choo .. it will keep them going and going .. I would ignore , drop and roll ! good luck =-D

Best Answer

Yes!! I like the comment! It makes sense!

Best Answer

You classify his behavior as petty -- ignore him. Ignoring people is one of the best tactics there is. No one wants to be ignore. One of children's favorite phrase is "See me". Guys always want to be seen with the best car, and the preetiest girl. And girls are always competing to be the best looking. If you retaliate you'll fall in his trap -- that's precisely what he wants. He wants attention. Maybe he is very lonely and doesn't have friends.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness, you are exactly right! He 'is' lonely and doesn't have any friends (in proximity that is)- I like your answer a lot. I have been ignoring him too. Thanks for the answer!

Best Answer

whatever you do don't do anything negative..People feed off of that...Better to walk away and leave them wondering and maybe they'll think about it...at least you won't do anything to give them an excuse to be an a hole. I've learned the hard way before and it's sooo not worth it.

Best Answer

You can't fix everyone that has issues. Ignore them, remove them from your life in whatever way you can, but forget about getting them to treat you with respect - some never will. I'm sure there are people who feed off getting a reaction from others, it makes them feel powerful and important - don't give this guy the satisfaction.

Best Answer

I do know the wish to want to leave a lasting & hurtful impression on someone who is an constant irritant to you and your life. But, I would like to be the voice of reason, (wish I'd had one more than once), and urge you to leave a positive impression on this one. If nothing else, it will make you the bigger person. It does sound as if the person has been pushing the envelope a little further & further. My favorite of all, and really gives me great satisfaction is a total "X" from your life. No explanations, no discussions. Treat this person as if he never crossed into your life. Any mutual friends must swear to not discuss you with him. I think you get the picture. Good luck

Best Answer

Wow, great answer. I am definitely going to consider this one highly. Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer