Received an interesting (hand written) letter yesterday from a junior high school crush. I haven't seen or spoke to him since we were 15. He's currently serving 20 years for robbing drugstores and selling drugs. He is being released in a year. My mother just passed and he saw my name and address in the newspaper. I'm feeling like i should but i'd like some insight please, thanks.
sexiskey sexiskey 41-45, F 7 Answers Aug 22 in Community

If you do make sure he has a stable life to go back to before he hits you up for some cash or something when he gets out. He could just be practicing his handwriting as well...

Best Answer

lol.....thanks!

Best Answer

u must be really desparate ..man out from the clink is sure not good news..

Best Answer

Me? Desperate? Oh no....he wrote me, he's an old friend. I have a boyfriend. I'm just asking should i respond.

Best Answer

ask your bf how would he like it ..simple!guess his consent matters most !

Best Answer

Thank you....i have, he says for me to write him and say i'm taken, i don't think its necessary for me to be rude with that reply, plus it's just my boyfriend i'm not married and i make my own decisions.

Best Answer

clapssssss sure right!

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

I'd say no

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

You can surely do better

Best Answer

Thank you. He's an old friend, I have a boyfriend and my bf tells me i should respond by telling him im taken.

Best Answer

Sounds safe in a non exciting way

Best Answer

lol......actually i find it very exciting!! oops...there's a side of me that has thought of him over the past 20-30 years, not going to entertain the thought just thinking

Best Answer

Don't waste your time, there are better men to give your time and energy to. Let some drama queen have all that drama and baggage.

Best Answer

lol.....thanks. it's an old friend, i have a boyfriend, just curious if i should be nice an respond, my bf says i should just to tell him i'm not available.

Best Answer

In that case, yes, you should respond to be nice to an old friend. I thought you were contemplating dating this guy, but since you are already in a relationship, then responding would actually be a nice thing to do for the guy.

Best Answer

Ok...i appreciate your insight.thanks!

Best Answer

Yes, respond.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. This is a guy i've known since 5th grade, and i have a boyfriend, i'm not interested just curious.

Best Answer

Just make sure he knows that you are taken.

Best Answer

I will if i respond my bf will make sure of that

Best Answer

Then its all good.

Best Answer

Go by your gut instincts. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer