Alright, I know this is horribly cliché, but I like a guy, and I don't know whether or not to tell him. We're in high school, and he's 2 years younger than I am. He's one of my two best friends. He's wonderful. We've known each other for a long time, but this year we've become very close, and I've realized that I've fallen for him. Hard. I don't really know if he likes me or not- sometimes he acts like he does, and others he acts like I'm just a friend. I like this guy a lot, and I mean a lot! I don't think he knows, and although I kind of want him to know, I don't at the same time, because I feel that our friendship is so special (I have about 5 friends, so..), making it a very delicate and fragile thing that I value with all my heart. I'm very afraid if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same, I'll lose him. But I know things could go well. Should I tell him or not? Why do you think so? Also, if you think I should tell him, HOW and when should I do so? Much thanks for all your he
caseymarie caseymarie 16-17 10 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in First Love

Tell him!!! Nothing is worse than living with the regret of never knowing what would have happened if you just followed your heart. If your friendship fails because of this then you weren't very close to begin with. Give him a note that says something like,

"[ ] Check here if you'd like to try being my boyfriend.

[ ] Check here if a friend is enough for you right now. Don't worry, I won't be embarrassed if you'd rather stay friends. I like you as a friend and was just wondering if you ever wanted to try for something more!

If you checked the first box then when you return this note to me, ask me if I'd like to be your girlfriend! xD"

Fold the note into some sort of awesome origami because guys like it when girls make cool things with paper!!! Then hand him the note! When is the best time to hand him the note? Next time you see him. :)

Best Answer

awesome answer!

Best Answer

At that age he probably is not certain of what might happen if he told you the same thing? You should feel it inside your stomach like nervous knocks. Be brave. It has the possibility of being a extremely important next step in your development how to read the chemistry signals right. Love is worth the extreme risk of being wrong. Think of this: what if he feels the same way you and you never asked. What a shame. Its sad to think back on your life a wish you had the chance to do it all again. Take the plunge. Love waits for you to find it.

.

Best Answer

Tell him.

You're so young that life is going to take you both in different directions anyway. It's not like you'll still be dating in 10 or 15 years when you're out of college and ready to "settle down" anyway. So you might as well enjoy being together while you can, right?

If he doesn't feel the same way, then that frees you up to find another guy.

Best Answer

If he is a good best friend, then you know him better than any of us ever will. Listen to your instincts about how to tell him.

Best Answer

What kind of relationship do you have if you can't tell your friend how you feel without dire consequences?

Best Answer

Two years younger?....I'd give it a little time.

Best Answer

I agree, tell him. If you are real friends then you will remain so. When you tell him, well that is something that you will just know when to do.

Best Answer

yes you should

if your friendship is solid enough and you both truly care about eachother, then it will survive

if not, you deserve to know

obviously if he feel the same way you will not know if he also isnt saying

Best Answer

Just go for it...

Best Answer

If you really love him then go for i just suggest you keep going thru high school once you reach college you have to make a decision

Best Answer