This stupid girl running wants to get rid of our points system that says cheerleaders, semipro atheletes and varsity sports players get to order in takeout, get the good bathrom and get to skip classes for practices. Her whole campain is "Its not fair the popular kids with small brains and rich parents get all the privleges. We all get them or no on does." But we need to keep the points. She is just some stupid girl who always calls popular kids names. She even spread this whole rumor that I got kicked out of summer camp for waking up in the swim coaches cabin. The points system is the best thing about being involved at school. She has all the antisocial people and the not involved kids. My stupid friend made a video campain message for me and they played it on the school tv station one morning and I know I can get the votes if I do run. I just dont really want to make a huge commitment since I would have to run for president.
QuinnStew QuinnStew 13-15, F 5 Answers Jul 2 in Community

If you feel led to serve than definitely. However, do it for the right reasons. If you are only doing it to benefit yourself then you shouldn't do it. If you are doing it because you honestly think you can make a difference for lots of students than you should.

Best Answer

You have to consider some factors. What are the chances of her winning? What are the chances of you winning, if you run? Could there be another way to resolve this problem without running?

Best Answer

YES! RUN! Talk to the people who are NOT athletes etc. I am sure there are many more of them. Beat the snobs!!!!!

Best Answer

Go for it!!

Best Answer

That points system is ****, it needs to be got rid of

Best Answer