Deep down I know it isn't necessarily her fault that she stole him from me because it was his choice to pursue her. She did know about me so she does need to take some responsibility but I just feel that in the holiday season I should be giving forgiveness instead of hate. Merry Yule and Happy Holidays everybody.
carissakayb carissakayb 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Send her a thank you card. She helped release you to find someone better.

Best Answer

No, you should move on,and stop worrying about them. :)

Best Answer

you should blame him not her...he was unfaithful..it still bothers you a lot ..I wonder why?

Best Answer

I blame him but she still has to take some responsibility. I mean who takes the information "Hi I'm taken. Wanna ****?" and says "Yes. Shall we also destroy her self confidence? Mwuah ha ha" Or that's how I imagine the conversation went in my mind. Lol. I know it's a little irrational.

Best Answer

Always remember once a cheater , always a cheater ... he saw that grass is greaner o the other side ...means he is not worth it to cry over him.... doesn't matter what she said/ answer ... what matters that he wanted to have someone on the side behind your back... if you kew her thats eve worst scenario... just forget about him and never take him back... find someone better who will love u and respect u for who you are... arsholes can stay with together and I can assure you that they will never be happy...forget him ad move on... he will come back begging but I guess you will be more happy with new partner..

Best Answer

Mmmm... It's a terrible, really really really awful, bad, out of your mind idea. Don't do that.

Best Answer

Just get connected to someone new in your life...

Best Answer

Do you encounter her on a regular basis? If so, I'd write and send to bring closure to the episode. If not, I'd write the note, saying everything you need to say, then burn it. Let the ashes be the final word. The most important thing is that you let go of the anger. I read this just recently "Carrying resentments is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die." It's just a burden to you. Let it go, have peace, and let her find her own peace.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no, but maybe dead fish or rotten chicken, something stinky

Best Answer

That's great that you feel that way. Just don't expect anything back. Plus they'll probably just laugh and mock you for it. Best to just forget about it unless you want to be her friend or something.

Best Answer

No. The message would be for your benefit. It's tacky and weird.

Best Answer

You are still hating

Best Answer

Some might send her a thank you gift, for taking the trash off your hands and/or taking your left-overs. One day you will realize what a blessing it was. Think how this would have felt if you had gotten married.

Best Answer

yes pls do.. u will have great gifts in the kingdom of Heaven....Ur heart is something that ur guy did not understand .. n the loss he has in missing u is incomprehensible...

Best Answer

no way!!! you should tp her house instead.

Best Answer

Forgiveness should have always been there, in my own opinion you should have already forgaven her.

And yes I think you should it shows them ur ok and stronger :D

Best Answer

sure ,will she read them?

Best Answer