I would suggest Writing it but NOT sending, Just getting the thoughts out of your head and on paper can do wonders.

Best Answer

Agree then burn it.

Best Answer

why give him the pleasure. naked photos with big well hung islanders would be better

Best Answer

Find a therapist get some help for yourself. 9 months is no time at all to be over this. Just take care of yourself, get all that emotion out, but safely.

Best Answer

Got one. 15 years of life wasted. I have learned never to let anyone in like that again.

Best Answer

So sorry but remember you are not alone, without my husband now, but not a waste as we have children. Just a very bad marriage that I am lucky to get out of alive. Remember the best revenge is living well, don't cut yourself from potential blessings in the future just because of him.

Best Answer

No. No. Nooooo do not send that letter.

Best Answer

yes write to him, you deserve some answers

Best Answer

How can someone make your life miserable? only you have control over your own life! Start living life and get happy, that will be the best revenge of all!

Best Answer

So tell me how to just be happy. Been trying for months.

Best Answer

Its not easy, but to move on it has to be done. Go and start hanging out with some girlfriends, go get your hair done, nails done, start to feel like a women again! Im giving you advice from experience.you have the chance to re create yourself. Go and join a hobby group that you enjoy, meet new people. Life has so much to offer, dont waste all your energy on him, he is not worth it! You dont have to cook, clean or wash his clothes any more!

Best Answer