Leave it alone. I got worked over by a sociopath and never ever want to see it again.

Best Answer

I think you just did.

Best Answer

Don't do it. It will not serve your for a thing. Better focus on yourself.

Best Answer

No don't bother.

Best Answer

Think of some one you love dearly...your child,brother,best friend...then think of what you would do if you had said those things to them.Most likely the urgency to make things right would be gone,even though you may actually love them more than you love your ex.I believe that is because you know that these people love you back and will always be there for you no matter what you say or do.That is what a healthy relationship would feel like.This relationship is burning you because it shouldn't exist.Let it burn out.

Best Answer

this was very helpful advice, thank you. I'll remember this.

Best Answer

Some things are better left as-is. Ever hear that saying don't go opening the can of worms? Sounds to me like this person is bad news. If you contact him, chances are, if he is the great manipulator like you say, he will surely start something up, and it will not be to your advantage.

Best Answer

yea, I think you are right. Thanks.

Best Answer

Like others have said, don't send him a message, you might think it will open his wounds, but it will open yours too, It will only hurt you in the end, let go and be happy, Its the only way forward, keep your chin up, and good luck :)

Best Answer

If it was that long ago I am sure he has pushed away the harsh words you once said to him you have to do the same and just move on. Don't dwell on past relationships just push forward.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer