"so we've established that I like older men but do you like younger women? Do you always kiss people on the lips while saying goodbye? If the answer to that is yes, then forget I ever sent this and I will be content with your friendship" So should I? I have sent the email but rephrased it slightly in places: "So we've established that I like older men but the question is do you like younger women? Or is kissing people on the lips your standard way of saying good bye? Because I feel like there is some mutual attraction going on. If I'm wrong or picking up signals that are not there, then forget I ever wrote this and I will be content with your friendship" fingers crossed!
UtopianOutlook UtopianOutlook 26-30, F 22 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Affairs

Yeah, WTF

Best Answer

Nobody kisses people on the lips unless they are attracted to them.... it's a dumb question.

Best Answer

Really? You think so?

Best Answer

Have you ever?

Best Answer

Kissed someone on the lips when I was not attracted to them? Only in family situations, I have two children who love to give sloppy wet kisses on the lips, yuck!

Best Answer

Yes send it as at least you will find out one way or the other. Good luck

Best Answer

Send the second one

Best Answer

That's the one I did send!

Best Answer

perfect

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

send it, you wont have regrets. <br />
I didnt send an email like this on and I really regret it and feel sad....do it!!! His answer may hurt you but at least you will know the truth...

Best Answer

Where would you like him yo kiss you? What sort of age difference we talking about here? Your're 16 and when he was a kid they still had gas powered street lamps?

Best Answer

I'm thirty and he was fifteen in 1972, ten years before I was even born.

Best Answer

I'd like him to kiss me everywhere.

Best Answer

I'd say - don't send it<br />
I had a guy friend who used to kiss me goodbye on the lips - the first couple of times it happened, I was a bit taken aback but then I figured he has always been very touchy feely and was doing it out of friendship.<br />
What would be more telling is if the next time it happens, he doesn't move away and kisses you again. Then it's definitely more than friendship :)<br />
Or - ask him directly when you next see him.

Best Answer

Oh well too late now, we have also been flirting a lot!

Best Answer

I can't answer without knowing what you want to accomplish

Best Answer

Romantic entanglements? That kind of thing.

Best Answer

Do you want him or not? Maybe he can tell, but I can't

Best Answer

Yes I want him!

Best Answer

Ignore him.

Best Answer

Why??

Best Answer

Because sometimes men like to hunt... Give him that opportunity.

Best Answer

Quite true Apple

Best Answer

Yup I say send it.

Best Answer

Send it but then delete & say your pc got hacked

Best Answer

If its going to make you feel better just do it

Best Answer

Only your heart has the answer

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

If he likes younger women and kisses on the lips you aren't interested?

Best Answer

No, if his standard way of saying goodbye to people is to kiss them on the lips, then it wouldn't be a sign that he is in fact attracted to me.

Best Answer

Ok, I get it. Send it.

Best Answer

he's attracted to you. why would someone lip kiss just to bid good bye? go for it?

Best Answer

Since I don't understand the situation, I can't say.

Best Answer