He is not mean about it and hasn't told me do or I leave or anything like that. It is just I love to fool around with him and I am beginning to think I do want to do more but I am unsure. We haven't really talked about it. we have been dating for 8 months this June 14th.
lipperlop lipperlop 22-25 26 Answers Jun 1, 2010

IF you're Only wanting to "sleep" with him because you want to "know" what Sex is like...DON'T!!!<br />
You "should Cherish" your virginity...AND GIVE IT UP "ONLY" to the one You want to SPEND YOUR 'Life' WITH. Then "that" Male WILL "feel special"; because YOU waited For HIM "to give yourself COMPLETELY to".

Best Answer

15 year-olds should not be having sex. The end.

Best Answer

No. Didn't you hear about marriage? If you get pregnant, he'll dump you and you'll be all Boo Hoo.....look before you leap. FYI this is how the alarming statistic that 1 in four high school graduates has an STD. Want one of those? He probably has one if he's "slept around" so much.

Best Answer

only you know.. id say if your asking then your not sure so wait.. you cant get it back hun x

Best Answer

The fact that you are even asking the question means maybe you are not ready and any guy worth it would understand and wait. You have so much time for such adult desicions enjoy being 15 you only get one chance at it so make the most of it fill your heart and head with great memories and if you do decide to go through with it just be smart and protect yourself.

Best Answer

No. You wouldn't be asking if the answer was yes.

Best Answer

This is too early dear. Late is always better than regret.

Best Answer

The answer lies in whether or not you are in love with him. Your heart will guide you. Everyone has an opinion but what counts most is what your heart says. Giving your cherry as a gift to someone is truly a best experience of your life, so listen to yourself and no one else. If you think you are ready then I would say what are you waiting for. The fact that you posting this question here for people to respond tells me that you may be on the fence and not ready. I don't know the entire story so I am at a loss to make any comment as to whether you should or you shouldn't. One thing you wish to explore is who was his first and why has he not stay with her. If he is 16 he probably has hotts for her just recently. If you wish to talk more write on my white board and I'll do my best to guide you. In my case I was 14 when I gifted my flower to a deserving man and as in your case he was not virgin. I had to search my soul and found the answer. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Stand in front of a full lenght mirror, stuff a pillow under your shirt and take a LONG, HARD look. Now ask yourself if this is the look you want for yourself at age 15 and 9 month's. Even with protection it can happed. At 16 he is not ready or capable of supporting you and a child and will most likely walk away telling all his friend's that it was your fault. You make the choice sweet heart because YOU will pay the price. I am a man who was once 16, and when my pant's dropped - MY BRAIN WENT WITH THEM !!!

Best Answer

At 15 today you may be alot wiser than I was almost 45 years ago. Tough decision. One thing for sure be sure that you both are protected. Remember what you do may be come common knowledge to everyone. How would you feel then? As a parent I can just hope I have raised you to make the right decision. But what is it? What you do will effect not only yourself but others. Don't fall victim to the line that "everyone else is doing it". Or "I love you". Love can be fleeting. Hope you make the right decision for yourself and all your loved ones.

Best Answer

you are still too young<br />
try to wait a while<br />
there will be consequences that you may not be prepared to handle at this point<br />
there's always a perfect time for this

Best Answer

What ever you choose, just remember your first time you want it to be rememberable and be careful.<br />
Think things through and talk to others about it and how you feel about it.<br />
Control your own body and don't let others control you. <br />
Just remember what ever decisions you choose, you live with it the rest of your life.<br />
So I say choose wisly.<br />
Go out and have fun in your teen years. Don't think about sex right now, until you are ready.<br />
Keep smiling. :)

Best Answer

I vote no. But you'll do what you want to do.

Best Answer

IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!<br />
Like others have brought up, by having sex, you run the risk of NOT ONLY becoming pregnant, but also getting STD's, especially since he's had other partners. You need to protect yourself. And don't give yourself away too early, because you can't get it back once it's gone. You definitely need to TALK before doing anything; you should have plans in place for ANYTHING that might happen. Also, if he broke up with you for ANY reason, would you be OK with not being a virgin anymore? ("Forever" is a rare thing to find in another person, and the younger you are, the rarer it is.)

Best Answer