OnIceNice OnIceNice 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Only if they're stilettos! But please be careful not to puncture the sheets.

Best Answer

they arre :)

Best Answer

Somehow I suspected you were a shoe girl(!), because of your cool screen photo with the color inverted!! ... Cheers, ... AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

well u were right :)...i got 2 new pairs today...yay

Best Answer

Okay, Ms. OnIceNice, ... You have piqued all of our interests!!! Please describe your new stilettos, or better yet, please temporarily place a photograph of them as your screen image!

Best Answer

Two pairs? Lucky you!!! Let me guess: you are going to wear at least the sexiest pair out to a New Years Eve party. Am I right?

Best Answer

oh u can look them up if u want theyre both steve madden ones called awwsome and the other is galactic..haha and well see about new years still dont kno what im doing

Best Answer

This reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. My wife and I were shopping, and she wanted to try on some Manolo - Blahniks, some eelskin pumps. When I told her it was okay to buy them, she refused because she thought she was not "worthy" of such expensive stilettos! Little did she know, but I went back a week later and bought those very shoes for her ... and gave them to her the next Christmas!!! When she opened the box, she cried!!! (She was in actually in heaven!) My wife still protested, saying she would have no place to wear them -- I replied by telling her to keep them and just wear them around the house -- because they would make her feel beautiful!!! To this day, I think that Christmas was one of the happiest days in her life!!!!!

Best Answer

haha best husband ever! :)

Best Answer

Many thanks for your kind reply!!! By the way, I looked up the Awwsomes and Galactics. I really enjoy the 5-1/2" stilettos with studs on top of that!! And the Galactics do look "other worldly", what with the lift built into the body of the actual shoe!! You have exquisite taste in things beautiful! ... Wear them in the best of health!!!!!

Best Answer

Sure. That way you could get to know them better

Best Answer

haha true :)

Best Answer

It might help you get out more quickly in case of a fire.

Best Answer

haha oooh idk about that one

Best Answer

have at it

Best Answer

lmao...funny..i mean if u want to then go ahead and do it...

Best Answer

Glass slippers?

Best Answer

:) sparkly spiky heels

Best Answer