LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Image & Weight

Yes please. i need some hot stew tonight.

Best Answer

Might as well. I already have my neck roast in for dinner tonight.

Best Answer

Neck of what if you don't mind me asking ?

Best Answer

Deer roast. Brother filled my freezer up. Good thing too.

Best Answer

You eat the neck of a deer ? Sorry never eaten deer and not aware of the cuts used, interesting.

Best Answer

Well in Virginia we have deer season to keep the population under control. And its something most everyone eats. Cuts are about the same as beef. Steak, Cubed steak, tenderloin, 3 different roast, burger, jerky. Best part is its very lean and very good for ya.

Best Answer

That sounds so good !

Best Answer

I think it is a fine idea. <br />
Beef roast with all white tissue removed, tenderized with salt, braised in real butter with sliced white mushrooms if you care enough, high fat ground beef cooked with salt-add both ground beef and melted beef fat, shelled tender peas, diced potatoes, onions, broccoli, green cabbage, corn, winter quash, au jus powder, black pepper, salt, cut and strung green beans, a spoon full of pureed beef liver with no sinew, a pat of real butter, IF and only if you are familiar with the flavors- a bay leaf and or a sprinkle or worcestershire sauce - for people whose pallets are as mine is, add tobasco sauce and garlic/butter flavored mashed potatoes in clumps and put the whole thing in buttery pie crust and bake it, either way serve with buttered bread/buttermilk biscuits and cold milk and or hot or cold herbal tea.

Best Answer

Your not picky about what you want at all are you?

Best Answer

And celery, forgot to say it above

Best Answer

With cooking skills and abilities like that, I hope your the chef in a respectable eatery!

Best Answer

Well I am but hospitality and hunger are the worlds best seasonings so I will enjoy yours however you make it, if I am invited.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words, but I am just a bum who learned to please his own palate when divorce took my mum out of the house and left me with a dad who would make pancakes that were an inch thick, black on the outside and raw in the middle for breakfast.

Best Answer

You should. And I should too if I didn't need to go buy groceries on my way home from work this evening.

Best Answer

Yummy, I have peeled some shallots if you want to throw a couple <br />
In.

Best Answer

Sounds yummy. I have one, called a slow cooker here, not used it yet. Keep forgetting you need to start it early, by the time I remember, well we would be eating at midnight.

Best Answer

Be a copy cat get started now with me for dinner. We can slow cook together!
(My silly attempt positive peer pressure.)

Best Answer

I wish, time difference, 2pm in the afternoon here : ( I so want to do the pulled pork as my first dish, looks and sounds delicious.

Best Answer

Yes. Get off EP.

Best Answer

Pardon?

Best Answer