ElderGoth ElderGoth 41-45, M 13 Answers Nov 13, 2010

I don't think that will show God. It is in your actions and prayer that God will see.

Best Answer

No, wheather you wear a cross or not doesn't matter to God. it is the way you act. What you say, and what you think that matters to God.<br />
Neuilly

Best Answer

You do not to wear a cross or any symbol for that matter to show God anything. God knows your heart, and He knows if you are truly sorry. However, be careful that you say with your lips that you are sorry, but in your heart you are not. God sees the heart.

Best Answer

He's not looking at your jewelry but your rather your heart.

Best Answer

When you went to confession...and I assume you did...you were genuinely sorry. Even though the priest is just a formal intermediary and only God can truly forgive you according to Catholic doctrine, it is the fact that you are genuinely sorry that counts....and which earns God's forgiveness, (according to Catholic doctrine). And I believe in the Bible it might have been Jesus who said, "Go and sin no more.."

Best Answer

If It helps remind you have turned a new corner in your life then go for it. I am sure God won't hold it against you if you do or don't wear a cross.

Best Answer

I think it's hysterical when i see devout christians wearing rosary beads. If they actually knew what they were for they'd know it's a prayer aid not jewlery. To wear it is considered wrong.

Best Answer

no just show him with actions the same his begotten son showed.eg. love,joy,peace,goodness.besides if you wear an idol you break the 2nd commandmentGOD ALREADY KNOWS YOU HAVE CHANGED.P.S. I WAS RAISED CRUELROMAN CATHOLIC

Best Answer

You might as well.

Best Answer

yes sure but be careful when you are sleeping, because if the cross falls upside down, god will think you are a satanist.

Best Answer