Madeamess27 Madeamess27 31-35, F 8 Answers Jul 17, 2012

communication is the key...if that doesn't work try listening to your heart. no one can tell you when it's time to go. you alone will have to cross that bridge when you get there.

Best Answer

Is only many women understood that today. They have their family and friends run them away from the best man for them many times. I have been a victim of it. If people would just do what they know they need to do instead of having people influence their decisions it would be a better place.

Best Answer

I think that you will be always unhappy if you stay in your marriage. You do need to think of your child but if your heart isn't in it, why stay? As for your feelings for your ex, if he still has other women in his life, I'm not sure that he shares the same feelings for you...

Best Answer

Wow. I know how you feel. I think right now, you should consider the well-being of your child. You should try and make a decision that you can live with...but in the end, your kid has to live with it too!

Best Answer

I can't help but hear the Clash singing everytime I see the title of this post in Questions.

Best Answer

If you stay it will be trouble, and if you go it will be double. Bit of a catch 22.

Best Answer