if you are unhappy in the relationship you can either try to work together with him to make the marriage better or if that is not possible, leave.. however, since you have a child you should know that you might be single, but you will never be alone...

Best Answer

Whether or not you're being selfish depends on how the guy is.<br />
I mean, if you have things in common with him, he's loving, and treats you well, and you just want to leave because you're not ready to grow up, then yeah, that's selfish.<br />
If he's actually not a very good husband. . if he's not there for you, if you don't understand each other, etc, then no, it's not selfish.

Best Answer

come visit me!

Best Answer

I give the time alone for sure!

Best Answer

No but then again its not always that simple is it -_-...same story just had my son when i was 22 years old

Best Answer

It´s up to you to decide to stay or go but keep in mind your child must be your priority. Bringing home a bunch of men you date won´t give her the respect or stability she needs.

Best Answer

I definitely wouldn't bring home guys ......

Best Answer

You said you want to date around. You are a mother now, her well being comes first.............just saying.

Best Answer

Yeah of course I know she comes first but dating around doesn't mean I'm gonna take a bunch of dudes home and have my daughter see lol. Thank u for ur input

Best Answer