im bi . i gotta girlfriend . 9 months on the 28 . my longest relationship . not a man . and she just gets mad and doesn't do anything when i cry just ignores me . and i need her but she just doesnt do anything. when she crys i always make her smile or talk to her about it or hold her . she doesnt at all ..
itsjusthard itsjusthard 13-15, F 15 Answers Feb 20, 2010

Let it out, sweetie. :(<br />
Hope things get better.

Best Answer

Cry it out. But do it privately, like in the restroom, or in the privacy of your own home. Why? Emotions should be released in order for the mind to properly make choices.<br />
Also, most men are weak against a lady crying.

Best Answer

Don't bottle up your emotions. They'll explode, when you cry cry, but don't let yourself fall too deeply into a depression, try to remember the things that do make you happy, God is close to the broken hearted.

Best Answer

Get it out there is nothing wrong with you crying it is just a way of healing yourself...I hope you feel better soon...

Best Answer

Let it out.

Best Answer

Let it out. You don't want to be bottled up. Just, go where you can be alone and cry shamelessly. Think about what happened and what you can do to be happy again.<br />
After I read your description, I realized that I do the same thing to my boyfriend. Twice, he's cried in front of me and I have done nothing about it. Don't be mad at her because she might not be comfortable when you cry. Personally, I just don't know what to do and I'm really bad at consoling people. You should tell her that it bothers you and then maybe she'll try more to comfort you if it happens again. I'll try to do the same in my relationship too, now that I know what he might be experiencing.

Best Answer

let yourself cry! it feels sooo gooood to let it all out! cry and cry and cry until you cant cry anymore..<br />
that will help you heal and ease the pain.. you will feel SO MUCH BETTER once the crying has stopped =]

Best Answer

I agree with kitty too, crying can never fix your problems. but it sure does feel good, almost relieving, so why not just let it all out?

Best Answer

I'm with kitty...

Best Answer

"Crying doesnt help anything"

Best Answer