I don't like to communicate with anyone face to face. I dont find the point in talking at all. No one ever listens to me besides my online friends. I wish i had more though. If i could i would just sit in my room forever.why leave the comfort i get from the internet?
AreYouScaredYet AreYouScaredYet 13-15, F 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Depression

I feel the same way. I want to do the same. I like the internet better.

Best Answer

For someone like me........illnesses and chronic pain, I've lived life had enough of people face to face interactions.

But geeze kiddo ! You have to give life a chance. You are missing out on something that could be great ! Don't imprison yourself.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I have to see people (doctors ect) a lot because medical issues.

Best Answer

For me the internet is whats great about my life..

Best Answer

think about that on this way- this is a way to hide- u shouldn't be in a position to hide too many things -it is simply bad for your personality- we all feel like we r boring or have nothing to say or simply r not good enough in human interactions, sometimes, but still those ppl later u may find in your life, they might be worth of getting out to look for them

Best Answer

I like to hide...

Best Answer

from yourself or from the world? there is a difference ;)

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Human interaction is a necessity.

Best Answer

I dont think its needed. And i can ineract with people online.

Best Answer

Until a power failure.

Best Answer

Take a vow of silence. I used this one to get out of two rehab court orders.

Best Answer

I'm thinking I need to talk to more people in real life.

Best Answer

Not a good idea

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer