I feel like committing too. I've been thinking about it for years but told no one. I try real hard to get good grades and do my work , it's just that sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart.I can never sleep at night and sometimes cry my self to sleep. my parents always fight and I've even suggested a parting but it's been 2 months since and they still haven't done anything. I just got a phone this year and only have 4 real friends. My grades went from A's and B's to mostly B's and C's. I can never do anything right! I tried making cereal the other day and spilled all the milk on the floor! When ever I try to sweep the floor I end up making a bigger mess or drop the broom. The only things I'm half good at is video games. The only reason I stay on this earth is my mom. She is always there for me and and gets in trouble with my dad for me even when I actually did something bad. She is the reason I even have a phone because my dad doesn't know about it. She has given everything up for me
Stupidstupidstupidme Stupidstupidstupidme 16-17, F 7 Answers Feb 23 in Community

I'm sorry for you cause.. Just don't worry about being stupid or clumsy, it's your mind far to distracted on life and everything your going through..<br />
I tried to kill myself plenty of times, it just doesn't work.. The thing that's forcing you to go forward is time, and it isn't stopping. You're just going to have to soldier on with this load and hope for a better future.

Best Answer

You are in the Hardest Part of Life right Now.You just need to hang in there a few more years and it will get much better. :)

Best Answer

do you want to leave your mom with that? it brake her heart and give her more pain then you will ever know

Best Answer

I don't think you would enjoy being dead, there's no future in it. Besides you'll die soon enough!

Best Answer

First off if you feel this way you need to get help. It might seem like life is such a bad experience but your so young and have so much more to experience and live for. Just get help and don't do something you can never take back.

Best Answer