bobbyswife30 bobbyswife30 26-30, F 13 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If we didn't take risks, we never would've learned to walk. Go for it.

Best Answer

Life's about taking risks. :]

Best Answer

Take the risk, and unfortunately the only way to get over your fear is to actually do it.

Best Answer

Ugh lol

Best Answer

I know, but when you do, you'll be surprised at the feelings of empowerment it can give you. It can be a real mood elevator when you take that step. Good Luck.

Best Answer

Now, the possibilities are as given below:-

1. Do not risk anything. Stay at home. Stew in your loneliness.. . . . . . for the rest of your life.

2. Go out meet as many people as you can to increase the probablity of meeting the right one. Make a few mistakes but eventually you will find some one whom you care about and who cares for you. . . . . for the rest of your life.

You tell me which scenario sounds better. ?

Regards

Best Answer

To love is to Risk so risk is a great thing:-)

Best Answer

I wish I'd stayed alone, some days. I'm glad that I didn't, on others. One never knows.

Best Answer

Well :/ now I'm more confused haha

Best Answer

Ya I know, thats a tough question. sorry.

Best Answer

Everything goes as a set of two,unless if you desire a monk life of scotch wi ski.

Best Answer

Take the risk if you are comfortable to do so. You also must be willing to open up yourself fully. This can of course allow for the opportunity to get hurt. No risk, no reward

Best Answer

Getting hurt is what I truly fear ugh life is a b!tch

Best Answer

I honestly know exactly how you feel, and most people have been hurt before, thus the dynamics of dating have changed. Communication is essential

Best Answer